First Day of Spring!

In spring, a young man's fancy turns to Love.

In spring, Desperate's fancy turns to other things.  Allergies, for example.  Buying Puffs in bulk. Nasal spray, inhalers... Ah, the joys of the growing season.

And let's not forget the ten pounds I  promised myself I'd lose over the winter, and how they are still very much with me.

But all of that is small potatoes compared with the thrill of taking the ice scraper out of my car and shelving it in the garage for the next few months.  The pleasure of shoving my Uggs to the back of the closet-  thank you for your service, guys, but sayonara for now. And getting a pedicure- with good reason, for once.

Of course if you live in Minnesota there's always the chance that nature will pull one of her nastier tricks and slam you with one last round of winter long after that season has worn out its welcome. But I live in hope.

Winter, you could very well be gone for good now, and let me be the first to say, don't let the door hit you on the way out.


Comments

Popular Posts