On the Fourth Day of Christmas, My True Love Gave to Me...

... one whopping case of the cutting-edge norovirus that is sweeping the Upper Midwest.

What, you havent' heard of the norovirus?  It's all the rage here.  No fever, but a stomach-and-intestinal assault that will knock your socks off.  And it comes on fast.  One minute it's "I'm starving, let's go out to that nice restaurant and order some sliders" and the next it's "my stomach hurts"  and the next thing you know your kid is puking in someone's driveway.

The good news is, it's only a 24 hour bug, they tell me.

The bad news is, while the daughter has kick-started the thing, I fear it will spread to husband and self sometime today.

And to top it off, weather forecasters are predicting a blizzard.

So it's off to the store for Desperate, to lay in supplies of ginger ale and chicken broth and possibly Gatorade.

Cross your fingers.  I hope to go down in history as the first mom in history not to get the same thing her family has.

Comments

  1. Too late, I manage that 90% of the time.

    It's not as awesome as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts