Tee Shirt Thoughts

The tee shirt is much on my mind these days.

I have a pretty nifty tee shirt I ordered on the internet.  It's a navy blue v-neck that reads, in the classic "Keep Calm" typeface, "KEEP CALM AND SAY A HAIL MARY."  Which is excellent advice in any situation.

Last week I wore my shirt while strolling along the boardwalk at the Jersey Shore.  I must have gotten a dozen comments- all positive.  They ranged from "Love your shirt!'  to "Where can I get one??"

Yeah.  I'm all about the New Evangelization.

After the first few comments even the spouse wanted a KCASAHM shirt.  So yeasterday i went online and shopped for one.

Now for the stunning coincidence:  This morning my sidebar ads are for tee shirts.  All, of course, obscene.  Complete with pictures.

I don't know who's playing games over at Amazon but I'm pretty sure they can't be of legal age to have a job.  To say nothing of the IQ it takes to fill out an application.

But now I have a new tee shirt idea. 

Here it is:  Print up shirts that read "MARGARET SANGER WAS RIGHT."  See who buys them.  See who wears them.

Then send them to Baltimore, and see how long they last.

Hm.  Probably a little rough.  Okay, sell them on college campuses.  I'd be sure to make a fortune.  Then watch  parents storm the bursars' offices and demand their tuition money back, on the grounds that even after shelling out 65K a year their kid is clearly an ignoramus.

This could be fun.  Any investors out there?

Comments

Popular Posts