New House

We have moved to a new house. 

Until last week we lived in a lovely old neighborhood in the city.  Now we live in a new development in the country.  Until a couple of years ago my front yard was part of a cornfield.

It's a big change.  I no longer live a five-minute walk from a lovely bistro and a wonderful independent bookstore.  But I think I'm going to like it here.  It's a ten-minute drive from my daughter's school. a ten-minute walk to church, and it's very quiet.

I know there's a lot I'll miss about the old 'hood.  But change is a good thing today.

So while I'm on the subject of "change is good," I'm going to make another:  I hereby re-dedicate myself to this old blog.  I will post every day even if it's just "yippee, I unpacked another box."  Or "Hey whaddya know, Hillary has another scandal cooking."  You know.  Boring stuff.

As my readers know, I'm pretty good at boring.



Comments

Popular Posts