Paperwork

I love paperwork.  Don't you?

I love it when your insurance company asks for more paperwork.
I love it when your new mortgage company asks you to submit  all the insurance paperwork you already submitted t your last mortgage company.  I love the way it make my head spin and my blood pressure go up,  Really, it's so exciting.

I know there are people in the world who are absolute whizzes at this sort of thing but I have never been one of them.  Weirdly, people who don't know me well tend to take one look at me and think "well-organized."  I'm not sure why this is so. Maybe because I'm a relatively small person, and thy think compact=organized.

Today I am attempting to do a truckload of paper work.  If I can make it to the end of this pile without completely freaking out I'll know someone out there is praying for me, a lot.

Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular Posts